PDA

View Full Version : Body Art, Body Modifications, Piercings and Tattoos

Pennywise
26-02-11, 01:30 PM
I wonder how many members here are into this, or would like to know more about body art, modifications, piercings and tattoos. Body modifications includes plastic surgery, scarification, brandings, implants etc.

So, i would like to open this thread to share with you on information based on this topic.
To those that would like to share or inquire, please feel free to post here.:Finger_fing22::Finger_fing22::Finger_fing22:

Note : Please do not see those that are into this as freaks, but just as a way to express themselves in their own way.

Do not judge a book by its cover.

Retired
26-02-11, 02:11 PM
Personally its an art or personal satisfaction depending on how one look into it. i have always wanted to have a tattoo behind my neck but due to certain circumstances, im still not having one. have a few friends which is very into tattoos and venturing into tattoo business.

Pennywise
26-02-11, 02:11 PM
Let me first share with you, my experience and the modifications that i have gone through.

I first started out with normal earlobe piercings when i was in college. These were done with a piercing gun ( the ones you see used at jewelery kiosk around the malls ) at a goldsmith shop. I had two done at the same time, both on the left ear ( left ear denotes a straight guy, while the right denotes a gay guy ) It was a painful ordeal. Piercing with a piercing gun is not the correct way to do so. It uses the earring (an earstud) to pierce through the earlobe. As the earstud is blunt edge, it causes a lot of trauma to the skin and body. And earstuds are not recommended for the initial jewelery used, as it hinders the area meant for the swelling. It was so tight fitted that i had to use two pliers to detach them. That was my start of many more to come.

After a few years, of internet searching and going to conventions, i had my first labret piercing done (labret piercing is at the lower lips). This was done by a professional , using a piercing needle which is sterile and of course, the safety level is higher. The needle is made from surgical steel and is razor sharp. No pain is felt and no visible blood is seen. Always choose a jewelery that is longer than intended. This gives the body some space for the swelling. Swelling will occur for the first 4 days or so, depends on the user's body. Do not choose painted, gold or silver, or even stainless steel as your first jewelery. Ask the piercer for the best suggestion...... And this was my first correctly done piercing.

Note of advice, before you think or want a piercing, always consider the reason behind it. Is it for your own pleasure? Is it because you saw someone with one and you want it to? Are you doing it just to be accepted? Is it a fashion fad? Or are you just curious? Does your workplace permits it? What would the society and your family think of the piercing? This are questions you should ask yourself before you do anything.
A piercing doesn't have to be permanent, as you can just detach the jewelery and not leave an obvious mark.
Secondly, always go to a professional, do not save money by visiting cheap establishments. Always check that the piercer knows what he is doing. Is the place clean and sterile? Are the tools used sterile ( in a sterile pack )? Does he use disposable gloves? Does the piercer have an autoclave ( an autoclave is a device to sterile tools - doctors and dentists has them )?
Always ask questions to the piercer and question yourself why you want this piercing done. It would save you a regret in the future.

Up till today, i have done 16 piercings on my body. 3 labret piercings, 1 bridge (between the eyes, on the nose bridge), 2 nostrils, 1 septum ( piercing between nostrils)3 eyebrow piercings, 2 stretch lobes ( big holes at the earlobes), 1 industrial ( two piercing joined together with one jewelery at the conch of the ear) 2 earlobe piercings and 1 Prince Albert ( this is done at the male organ )
I have retired some of them, but still keep some sentimental ones.

Will share with you guys on my tattoos on a later post.

Pennywise
28-02-11, 01:09 PM
Procedures and attention before doing a body piercing.

1. Please make sure that you are doing this for the right reasons.
2. Have a good night sleep before doing it.
3. Do not indulge in alcohol or drugs before doing it. It will hinder the healing process.
4. Relax. If you are too much in a panic mood, you might faint or pass out due to loss of blood.
5. Always double check the placement BEFORE proceeding.
6. Consult your dermatologist or doctor beforehand. People with sensitive skin or diabetic should NOT proceed.

Procedures and attention after piercing.

1. Keep pierced area clean and dry.
2. Do not pick at the scabs.
3. Clean with non-perfume soap.
4. Perform saline bath on pierced area.
5. Do not tug or pull on jewelery.
6. Take ibuprofen for pain relief and fast healing.
7. Use only recommended jewelry during healing process.

Enjoy your new piercings!!!:Finger_fing22::Finger_fing22::Finger_ fing22:

Pennywise
03-03-11, 12:32 PM
Ok, i guess i should keep my promise to share with you guys on my tattoos. Typing this while waiting for my food here in SZ.......

At the moment , i have 4 tattoos, 1 on my back ( a Sagittarius ), 2 on my chest ( two angels ) and 1 on my right bicep ( fallen angel ).
To those that are thinking of getting a tattoo, trust me, it does not hurt as much as you think it will. After about 5 minutes into the session, the area will be numb and you won't feel much anyways.
I had my first tattoo about 8 years ago. It was at a spur of the moment to get one, so no preparation was done and the design was selected from the flash book they had. This was done at Haatyai, Lee Garden Plaza. I think the name is Arts Maker Tattoo. The shop is opposite the Pizza Hut, next to the exit/entrance of the carpark. The tattooist was very friendly and spoke fluent english. I had confidence in him and looked around his place. Notice that there is an autoclave there ( good sign! ) and he kept the place spotlessly clean. My friends that were with me helped me by referencing the spelling by going to the bookstore above ( that time no 3G yet, so cannot access to the internet). Always cross reference any text that will be inked on you beforehand. There is no turning back once it is in your skin!!!
He prep my skin by cleaning it with soap ( not flower shower ah ) and shaved the area ( eventhough i am a hairless person, this is the procedure ) After laying down the stencil, i was asked to verify the placement. All systems go from here. I tell you, when the needle touched my virgin skin for the first time, i really wanted to stop the whole thing and just go!!! But i tahan lah ( control macho ) and found out that it wasn't all that bad. Was kind liking the feeling of it, makes me like in a trance like state. You could say it was a buzz of adrenaline and i was high from the pain!!! As soon as it started, it ended quite quickly ( about an hour or so ) and i was yearning for more!!! But he advised not to as the body needs time to heal and rest before another one can be done. Paid him and left the place a happy man.....Oh , one of my friends did a temporary tattoo ( which is suppose to last about 2 weeks or so) but the whole thing just came off that night ( too much sweat from dancing at Paragon) Haha...pity him...

The chest tattoos were done in Betong, Thailand. It was a gift from my ex TY GF. Went to this place, not so much of a tattoo parlour and quite dodgy too, but at that time i wasn't so informed by the correct procedure and etiquette of a tattooist and i just went ahead with it. The design was done by me, i carry my designs in my car all the time just in case i ever have the chance to get a tattoo. This was a painful tattoo....a very painful one... I am not sure if it was the lack of experience or just plain laziness of the tattooist, but through out the whole process, i was cringing in pain....The needle was pierced too deep, he dragged the needle even without activating it, very painful indeed. Imagine getting a blunt knife and try cutting your skin with that. That was how it felt!!! But i just tahan lah ( control macho again, but this time, crying inside ) and the whole thing was done in about 3 hours. Crazy eh? Totally was not expecting the pain and time it took to finish this. Paid and left quickly to get some painkillers to ease the pain. Never again will i come to this place. Never ever!!!!

The one on my bicep has a history on its own. It was done 3 times....Yes you heard me right, 3 times i had to endure the whole process. This again was done at Haatyai, but at a different place and a totally different tattooist. Previously, after getting such a good one from Arts Maker, i wanted to pay them a visit, but alas they were off for a few days. After some persuading from the driver that took us around, he brought us to this place. He said that this tattooist ( Dr Joe ) is well known and does great work. So i believed him ( stupid pennywise, stupid stupid stupid) and went on with it. I should have seen the signs before me, he had no autoclave, the shop looks messy and he only opened the shop when he knew we were coming....So guys, always study and get more information before getting a tattoo. It will save you from pain and regret , and of course STD's and such.... He totally botched up the whole tattoo!!!!! This again was design by me, and i spent a year perfecting the whole design and he screwed up the whole thing!!! Damn.....what could i do, the damage has been done and i had to live with it. Do not look up this tattooist if you are in Haatyai and want a tattoo or anything to do with body modification.
The second time this tattoo came under the gun was at Xiamen, Fujian, China. I had my chest tattoos and this one touched up by a tattooist situated at Chong San Lu (中山路)He did a modest job, but was apologetic when he couldn't do much to the one on my bicep. He was scared that he would make it worse than it is. I was touched by his sincerity and paid his dues as discussed before. Hai....still having a screwed up tattoo.

Went to Haatyai again for a holiday with a friend and my Godfather ( not the mafia type ah ) and went looking for a good tattoo artist. Stumbled upon this place Tattoo by Mr Gun. Flipped through the pics of previously done tattoos, looked around the shop and saw a big autoclave ( good sign again!! ) Talked with Mr Gun and he said that he wasn't free but his apprentice will do it for me. I can't remember his name , Not or something like that. He said that he can help me to make me like tattoos again. Made an appointment for the next day and when he did it, he did it freestyle. No stencils, just line drawings directly on my skin and off he went with the tattoo gun. It took around 6 hours to finish it, with some ciggie break now and then and when i saw what he did with it, i knew that i have found my favourite tattoo artist. This guy is good!!!! I even took our Bro alex_sk for a tattoo here. ( but the shop moved to a shop on its own, now situated beside Novotel Hotel, same row as the famous corner lot money changer)

Now, i just need time to visit him again for more tats. Will update you guys on the procedure of getting a tattoo and how to keep it properly.

PS: For those that has questions on body modifications or tattoos, please feel free and don't be shy to ask me. Will try my best to help you guys out! Guys or girls are welcome.

I have attached the before and after pics of my tattoo. Enjoy!!!

GrimCommando
07-03-11, 10:09 PM
Bro, i just wondering. What about Prince Albert piercings? Will you do it in the future? Just wondering La. LOL

When i in Philippine and Japan, i have a few acquittance who do this kind of piercing. Some say enhance the sexual experience of the woman.
One of them show me. it was like studded dildo. Straight away makes sense on the phrase enhance the sexual experience. He He He..

What do you think about it?

I do have a tatto last time on my back, done it in HK but wash it due to my mother's objection. (Wash it or she will literally skin me alive! Anyway, i wasn't skinned alive but my wallet is.)

In the future maybe i will get some special tattoo that only appear after i drink liquor or in the spa or sauna. The doctor said i shouldn't get any tattoo on my back, maybe i will get it on my arms or neck.

As for your on your bicep, the tattoo artist done his best already. Any recommendation on where to get tattoo? I heard Borneo Ink not bad.

-GrimCommando-

Pennywise
08-03-11, 12:03 PM
Bro, i just wondering. What about Prince Albert piercings? Will you do it in the future? Just wondering La. LOL

Bro Grim, I had done this before, but i have retired it due to being bored of it. Hahaha....The Prince Albert is done at the head of the penis. Refer to the pic attached.

Any recommendation on where to get tattoo? I heard Borneo Ink not bad.

If you are talking about the one at Hartamas, yes, they do have reputable artist over there. Another one i can recommend is my friend at Xotic Tattoo, located at Subang. Here is their FB page.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/XOTIC-TATTOO/17049548393#!/pages/XOTIC-TATTOO/17049548393?v=info (http://www.facebook.com/pages/XOTIC-TATTOO/17049548393#%21/pages/XOTIC-TATTOO/17049548393?v=info)

GrimCommando
09-03-11, 12:33 AM
Bro Grim, I had done this before, but i have retired it due to being bored of it. Hahaha....The Prince Albert is done at the head of the penis. Refer to the pic attached. jfn508549.fig3.gif

He He He.. Bro Pennywise, interesting indeed but hell no i'm not going to consider doing this. No even in my wildest dream.

If you are talking about the one at Hartamas, yes, they do have reputable artist over there. Another one i can recommend is my friend at Xotic Tattoo, located at Subang. Here is their FB page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/XOTIC-TATTOO/17049548393#!/pages/XOTIC-TATTOO/17049548393?v=info (http://www.facebook.com/pages/XOTIC-TATTOO/17049548393#%21/pages/XOTIC-TATTOO/17049548393?v=info)

Hmm.. Yeah, I'm taking about the one at Hartamas, they are quite good with what they do. Some of my friends, get their tattoo there. Judging from the pictures, XOTIC TATTO looks promising and good. Perhaps will check it out when i have the free time.

Thanks Bro Pennywise for the information.

-GrimCommando-

Pennywise
09-03-11, 10:48 AM
Hmm.. Yeah, I'm taking about the one at Hartamas, they are quite good with what they do. Some of my friends, get their tattoo there. Judging from the pictures, XOTIC TATTO looks promising and good. Perhaps will check it out when i have the free time. Thanks Bro Pennywise for the information. -GrimCommando-

No prob Bro. I am here to share my experience and to lend a ear to those that are interested in body art. If you intend to get a tattoo done at Xotic, maybe we could make an arrangement and meet up there.Cheers!

Pennywise
10-03-11, 04:13 PM
Frenum Piercing Improves Sex Life

http://0.tqn.com/d/tattoo/1/G/y/h/frenumtool.jpg

"People get pierced for a variety of reasons ranging from entering a new relationship, expression of individuality, increased pleasure during sex to the ever popular "the devil made me do it". The following is my experience:
About 5 months ago, I was prescribed an anti-depressant medication which one of its' side effects was sexual dysfunction (decreased ability to orgasm). My Doctor assures me this is temporary until I complete my 9-month medication period. As I noticed a substantial decrease in the intensity of my orgasm occurring I remembered reading about how certain genital piercings can increase sensitivity and pleasure.
I discussed this with a piercer (rather embarassing) and she suggested a Frenum might be helpful. The skin under the head of penis is pierced and a straight barbell or other jewelry is inserted. The idea behind this is to improve sensitivity and ultimately gives more pleasure.
The actual piercing went smooth. First the area was cleaned and disinfected, then the entry and exit points carefully marked. This is important as people and their parts are not all created symmetrical. Forceps were used to pinch the two layers of skin together. When ready, Kryss the piercer, asked me to breathe deeply and on my third exhale she pierced me. I felt a bit of pain, but nothing unbearable like I expected. The barbell was inserted and the end ball screwed on and tightened. Nothing to it. I looked "kool" with it. Also received an aftercare kit, verbal and written instructions how to care for my new piece of steel.
Since that fateful day, I have got back to enjoying sex. The added sensitivity of the Frenum has definitely intensified my orgasms. Last week I got a second Frenum about 5/8" lower than the first. Hope I am not getting addicted to this as eventually I plan on adding several more to complete what is called a Frenum ladder.
I hope that you find this information interesting. Maybe a Frenum is what the Doctor should have prescribed to begin with and not the medication."

-Allan

ps: that aint mine.....Hehe....

Pennywise
10-03-11, 04:19 PM
Here are the types of piercings that guys could do to enhance the pleasure given to women for intercourse.

There are quite a few piercing varieties available for guys to engage in when it comes to their genitalia. Here are a few:

Ampallang: Consists of a Titanium barbell stud (size varies depending on preference) placed horizontally through the glans (head of your penis). Results in the head remaining extremely firm during sex, and because the barbells hit the vaginal walls during sex, it enhances her pleasure. Unfortunately, it takes approximately 12 months to heal completely.

Dydoe: Usually done in pairs, it consists of Titanium barbell studs being pierced through the Corona (ridge of the penis head). Believed to enhance sexual pleasure for both you and your partner. Takes approximately 2 months to heal.

Frenum: Piercing occurs along the length of the penis rather than side to side. The loose skin is pierced, thus not causing intense pain as with the other two. Takes approximately 2 months to heal.

Prince Albert: Most popular piercing out there to date. Consists of a bead ring (circular barbell) being pierced into the urethra. Takes about 2 months to heal.

Guiche: Consists of having the base of the scrotum pierced through the perineum with a circular barbell. Prone to infection because most men tend to sweat in this particular area, which aggravates infection. Healing time depends on the individual.

Obviously, if you pierced your penis, it's not just because you think it looks great. You also did so because it's more filling; kidding, it's to enhance your (and her) sexual pleasure. And so long as your woman is adequately lubricated, the piercings shouldn't cause either of you any discomfort.

Take your time inside her; let her feel the steel objects as they rub against the walls of her vagina. As well, you can rub your steel-poked penis against her clitoris and let her feel the power of steel.

As for condoms, since the jewelry is polished (no sharp edges), there's no chance that it will tear the latex. Just make sure there's adequate lube.

Decent
10-03-11, 04:56 PM
Frenum Piercing Improves Sex Life

http://0.tqn.com/d/tattoo/1/G/y/h/frenumtool.jpg

"People get pierced for a variety of reasons ranging from entering a new relationship, expression of individuality, increased pleasure during sex to the ever popular "the devil made me do it". The following is my experience:
About 5 months ago, I was prescribed an anti-depressant medication which one of its' side effects was sexual dysfunction (decreased ability to orgasm). My Doctor assures me this is temporary until I complete my 9-month medication period. As I noticed a substantial decrease in the intensity of my orgasm occurring I remembered reading about how certain genital piercings can increase sensitivity and pleasure.
I discussed this with a piercer (rather embarassing) and she suggested a Frenum might be helpful. The skin under the head of penis is pierced and a straight barbell or other jewelry is inserted. The idea behind this is to improve sensitivity and ultimately gives more pleasure.
The actual piercing went smooth. First the area was cleaned and disinfected, then the entry and exit points carefully marked. This is important as people and their parts are not all created symmetrical. Forceps were used to pinch the two layers of skin together. When ready, Kryss the piercer, asked me to breathe deeply and on my third exhale she pierced me. I felt a bit of pain, but nothing unbearable like I expected. The barbell was inserted and the end ball screwed on and tightened. Nothing to it. I looked "kool" with it. Also received an aftercare kit, verbal and written instructions how to care for my new piece of steel.
Since that fateful day, I have got back to enjoying sex. The added sensitivity of the Frenum has definitely intensified my orgasms. Last week I got a second Frenum about 5/8" lower than the first. Hope I am not getting addicted to this as eventually I plan on adding several more to complete what is called a Frenum ladder.
I hope that you find this information interesting. Maybe a Frenum is what the Doctor should have prescribed to begin with and not the medication."

-Allan

ps: that aint mine.....Hehe....

How long after the piecing before you have sex again.....I meant how long to take the wound to heal and ready for sex?

Pennywise
10-03-11, 05:27 PM
How long after the piecing before you have sex again.....I meant how long to take the wound to heal and ready for sex?

It depends on the person. Some might take 1-2 months to heal. Some might take longer. For me, it takes around 2-4 weeks for the wound to heal.

GrimCommando
12-03-11, 11:43 AM
It depends on the person. Some might take 1-2 months to heal. Some might take longer. For me, it takes around 2-4 weeks for the wound to heal.

Interesting indeed topic indeed, tattoo i certainly will do it one day but piercing wise i surrender.

If you got chance to go Japan, you must get a tebori tattoo. My last tattoo i had done was a tebori tattoo on my back when i was in Japan, it takes me 6 months to complete it. To bad i don't have a picture for you to see thou.

While I'm had the tattoo in Japan, i can't go to the public bathroom or gym without covering the tattoo or else risk being thrown out.
It takes 6 months for me to complete the tattoo but it's worth it. It also take me 2 years to completely remove the tattoo, treatment and the scars. Well, that's a different story.

I'm still considering tebori or normal tattoo machine. Thinking... Perhaps i will check both out first.

Once day let's go your friend's place see see.

Pennywise
12-03-11, 02:07 PM
Interesting topic. I would like to let everyone know what Tebori Tattooing is. I have not had the honour of getting one yet. It is an traditional way of tattooing. Not everyone is privileged to get one. The master must consent to the person before anything can be done, even the designs are picked by the master.

Tebori Hand Tattoos

Traditional Japanese Hand Tattoos

Tebori or tattooing by hand requires special techniques. It should be done by puncturing the skin with the needles gently, adjusting the strength of hands. Human skin is very soft and elastic. As the needles leave the skin, I can hear the sound, 'shakki'...

http://www.tao-of-tattoos.com/images/tebori-tattoos-001.jpg
Tebori or traditional Japanese tattoo involves using a set of needles attached to the end of a handle made of wood or metal. The tattooist dips the needles in ink and creates a tattoo by pressing the needles rapidly and rhythmically into the skin. The method of penetrating the skin by hand is much the same as an electric tattoo machine with the difference being that the capillary action of opening the skin is different. According to many tebori enthusiasts the hand method does not do as much tissue damage as is possible with an electric needle.

http://www.tao-of-tattoos.com/images/tebori-tattoos-002.jpg
Tebori is just as safe as machine tattooing. Like any professional tattoo studio the needles and the handles are sterilized in an autoclave before they're used. However, because this traditional method takes longer it therefore tends to hurt more. Many people who have been tattooed in this traditional Japanese way claim that the pressure itself does not hurt as much as tattoo machine but is a different type of pain. Modern day people tend to have an aversion to pain because of years of conditioning telling them pain is bad. The one main drawback of tebori over a tattoo machine is that the modern method gets the job done a lot faster but then again a lot of people like pain and are happy sitting in a chair for hours taking it ;-)

http://www.tao-of-tattoos.com/images/tebori-tattoos-003.jpg
There are only a handful of artists in the United States at any one time that can do this traditional Japanese tattoo style. This can also fluctuate according to how many Japanese people are visiting or residing temporarily in the United States offering this method or teaching other apprentice tattoo artists. One of the hardest parts about learning tebori is not just the skill of making the tools but also getting your head around how to use them.
It is made all the harder when most artists are conditioned to holding the tools at the tip the way you would hold a pencil. Whereas traditional Japanese masters of the technique hold the handle at its far end which is much harder. As a result the time factor time from being a tebrori apprentice to a fully fledged tebori master is so much longer than it would take a Western tattoo apprentice to learn the ropes.

GrimCommando
12-03-11, 08:40 PM
Interesting topic. I would like to let everyone know what Tebori Tattooing is. I have not had the honour of getting one yet. It is an traditional way of tattooing. Not everyone is privileged to get one. The master must consent to the person before anything can be done, even the designs are picked by the master.
Bro, that is very very true. Not only that, customer comes to the master gets a Hitoppori which means 2 hours being tattooed each day.

Tebori or tattooing by hand requires special techniques. It should be done by puncturing the skin with the needles gently, adjusting the strength of hands. Human skin is very soft and elastic. As the needles leave the skin, I can hear the sound, 'shakki'...
Yep, and you will heard the sound sha sha sha and with constant speed if done smoothly.

I initially wanted to do a irezumi from chest, arm and back but the tattoo master rejected my request instead he done only for my back. Good enough and it's really an honor to have one and a great shame to remove it.

Pennywise
14-03-11, 09:53 AM
Good enough and it's really an honor to have one and a great shame to remove it.

Glad that you got the pleasure and honor of getting one, but a waste to have had to remove it.

Pennywise
14-03-11, 12:56 PM
After discussing on male genital piercings, i think its fair for me to share some information on female piercings too. Please do not be shy to read through it. This is for education purposes....Hehehe!!!!

Female Genital Piercing Guide

http://z.about.com/ Genital piercings are by far the most erotic, sensual, controversial, and lately...the most popular form of bodily enhancement. There are a wide variety of reasons people choose to pierce their genetalia, whether it be to celebrate a slave/master relationship, to enhance sexual stimulation, or simply to adorn the body with yet more shiny jewelry. Whatever your personal reason may be, it goes without saying that a genital piercing requires a lot of commitment and dedication to baby your new piercing to prevent infection. This requires sacrifices, including sexual limitations, which you have to determine whether or not they are worth. This guide is to help you decide whether or not a genital piercing is for you, and to inform you on the different styles available.

Christina
The Christina is not a very popular piercing, due to its lengthy healing time and high rejection rate. The Christina is a vertical piercing through the V-shaped junction at the top of the outer labia which comes out slightly above in the pubic area.
The Christina also requires specific anatomic criteria in order to be suitable for the wearer. The thickness of the skin the piercing goes through is responsible for requiring a longer healing time than most other piercings. Natural body movements can also cause the jewelry to twist and bind, which can make it very uncomfortable and just not practical.
Recommended jewelry for the Christina is a 12 to 10 gauge curved barbell. Captive bead rings are not recommended, especially for the initial piercing, although it can be used once the piercing is healed.

Estimated healing time: 12-16 weeks (or longer)

Clitoris (Clit) Piercing
Definition: Female genital piercing. Sometimes confused with a hood piercing, this is an actual hole through the clitoris, which is the erectile organ on the upper part of the vulva.
Pronunciation: [KLIT er iss or klih TOR iss]
Also Known As: Clit or Clitoral piercing

Fourchette
Another piercing that requires just the right anatomy, the fourchette is a less popular piercing among the general population of women. The jewelry is placed over the perineum from the bottom of the vaginal opening. Most women do not have an extra flap of skin tissue here, but for those that do, this is where the jewelry is inserted.
This layer of skin is very thin and can be easily damaged or torn with natural movement if the jewelry is caught on anything. It can also cause pain during intercourse, as it may pull the piercing inside the vaginal canal.
Recommended jewelry for the fourchette piercing is a 10 or 12 gauge captive bead ring or curved barbell.
Estimated healing time: 8-12 weeks

Horizontal Clitoral Hood
The horizontal hood piercing is most popular for its attractive look. It's downfall is that unless the piercing is placed exactly correct and your anatomy is perfectly suitable for this piercing, it does not provide much stimulation to the clitoris.
The piercing must be placed just right so that when you are in a standing upright position, the bead rests on the top of the clitoris. The clitoral stimulation can be inhibited further by the clitoral hood if it covers it completely. For the best results, have your clitoral anatomy examined by your piercer first and let them recommend whether you are best suited for a horizontal or vertical hood piercing. Most people are only suited for one or the other.
If the piercing is done correctly, when pressure is applied it will provide some stimulation to the clitoris. Larger gauge jewelry will provide more stimulation from the weight.
Recommended jewelry for this piercing would be a 12 or 14 gauge captive bead ring or circular barbell.

Estimated healing time: 6-8 weeks

Inner Labia
Simpler and less painful than the outer labia piercing, the inner labia piercing is very popular for its aesthetic value as well as the physical stimulation. Labia piercings are simple and quick-healing, which makes multiple piercings along the inner labia very popular as well.
The skin tissue of the inner labia are easy to stretch, and there is less chance of the jewelry being rejected and migrating out of skin. It also allows for decorative additions such as weights, which the skin can easily withstand.
Recommended jewelry for inner labia piercing is a 14 to 10 gauge captive bead ring. Larger jewelry provides increased stimulation during intercourse.

Estimated healing time: 4-6 weeks

Outer Labia
Not as well suited for most women, outer labia piercings can be done as a single piercing or multiple piercings on either or both sides. Outer labia piercings tend to be rejected (skin rejects the piercing by pushing the jewelry right out) more often than inner labia piercings.
Labia piercings were once often used by men to prevent wives and slaves from having sexual intercourse with other men. Both outer labias would be pierced with a lock holding them together. Other cultures have used the piercings for decorative purposes only.
Labia piercings can easily be aggrivated by tight clothing and sweat. Wear proper clothing and exercise diligent hygiene to prevent infection. Feminine deodorant sprays should be avoided during the healing process.
Recommended jewelry for labia piercing is 12 to 10 gauge captive bead ring.

Estimated healing time: 8-12 weeks.

Triangle
I find the triangle piercing to be the most unique and intriguingly scientific of all. Unfortunately, this again is one that very few women are anatomically suited for. The triangle piercing is designed so that the jewelry is actually inserted just below the clitoral hood behind the clitoris itself. This way, when the front of the clitoris is being stimulated, the back is being stimulated as well.
In order for the piercing to be done properly, you must have enough skin to actually pull the clitoris and surrounding area away from your body to have enough room for the jewelry to be inserted underneath. Not many women fit this criteria, but for those fortunate few, this is really an amazing piercing.
It is also a piercing that requires great skill and confidence. Please be sure to see a very experienced piercer first to determine if you are even suited for this piercing, and be sure your piercer has experience in this particular procedure.
Recommended jewelry for triangle piercing is 12 to 10 gauge circular barbell or captive bead ring.

Estimated healing time: 8-12 weeks.

Vertical Clitoral Hood
The vertical hood piercing is the easiest, least painful, most stimulating, and quickest healing female genital piercing there is, if you happen to have the correct anatomy for it. You'll need to have an examination done by your piercer to determine whether you are best suited for a vertical or horizontal clit hood piercing. Following their recommendation will give you the best results and the most stimulation.
The jewelry is inserted into the hood tissue just above the clitoris. The jewelry rests easily on the clitoris, and because it runs parallel with the natural contour of the woman's shape, it yields to the natural movements with little or no twisting or binding.
Once the body has become accustomed to the piercing, you may find that it does not feel as stimulating as it once did. Taking the jewelry out for a while and then reinserting it, changing jewelry, or increasing gauge size can help to regain the "new" feeling.
Recommended jewelry for vertical hood piercing is 10, 12, or 14 gauge curved barbell or captive bead ring.

Estimated healing time: 4-6 weeks

Pennywise
22-03-11, 12:50 PM
Many members of MK Portal that have met me, and those from outside the forum, has always asked me the same set of questions ;

1. Does it hurt?
2. Why do you do it?
3. What does your family think about it?
4. Does it hinder your movement of everyday life?
5. Do you ever regret doing it?

These are normally asked questions bombarded by me. By all walks of life. From my friends, new found friends, colleagues, clients and even families of my ex-gf's.
There are no correct answers to this. Everyone has their reasons and thoughts on it. Here are my answers;

1. Does it hurt?
Yes it does. But it depends on how you define pain. Is pain the reason holding you back
on doing what you want to do? No pain , no gain. No pain, no piercing no tattoo.

2. Why do you do it?
Some might say its because its fashionable. Some might say its a spur of the moment
when you think that it must be done at that time. Some might say its for sentimental
reasons. For me, i am just doing it , just because that's just me. I am not trying to be
different, not trying to be unlike everyone else. I am doing it because i like it.

3. What does your family think of it?
Everyone has that thought of " OMG, i did it, but what will they think of it?" It is a taboo
for some families to have piercings (guys) and tattoos on their family members. I am
very fortunate to have an understanding family. They know that i am just being myself.
They do not see it as a rebellious gesture, or that i am turning to be a freak of nature.
As long as i do not indulge in the unhealthy lifestyle ( alcohol and drugs ) they are fine
with it.

4. Does it hinder your movement of everyday life?
Would you in your right mind do something to make your life hell? I don't think so. But
bear in mind, if your company that you work for (unless you are a boss, or work at a
Tattoo/Piercing Studio) does have a policy against body modifications, please be
discreet in doing it, or just get a new job!!! People around me , that knows me
personally does not see my piercings and tattoos, but they see me. Just plain old me.

5. Do you ever regret doing it?
Yes and no. Yes, because i regretted not doing any research beforehand for some
tattoos and piercings that i had done. Yes, because i retired some piercings that i loved.
And No, i do not regret getting all the work done on me. As i said, i did it because i love
it. No one influenced me, no one forced me into it. Would i get more? Hell yeah!!!

And to those that every thought of doing a piercing or a tattoo, just remember this, you are your parents child, but you have your own life.
Live your life to your fullest as you can. Do not reach that age when you regretted not doing something for yourself.
Do what you love. Work at a place where you love working at. Love yourself and love others.

Love life......you only live it once.......

chx1234 was here:) Thanks for the drop-in!

Pennywise
28-03-11, 10:50 AM
One of the most popular forms of body art, in the present times, tattoo can be described as a permanent marking on the body. In the art of tattooing, colored ink is inserted into the body, through the layers of skin. The result is a change of the skin pigment, whether for decorative purposes or otherwise. Undertaken since the prehistoric times, tattooing art is today practiced almost throughout the world. One can find a wide variety of tattoos being offered by the tattoo parlors, ranging from the abstractions to stylized designs. In the following lines, we have provided information on the different types of tattoos that have gained popularity in the present times.

Types of Tattoos
The types of tattoos differ on the basis of the style of designs used therein. Let us know more about them.

Abstraction Tattoos
Abstraction tattoos, mostly derived from archaic styles of tattooing, do not involve too much artwork. Mostly done in shades of black and classic gray, such tattoos are commonly made around the navel, chest and calves, though arms and upper back are also emerging as a popular choice. Abstractions tattoos include tribal and Celtic style tattoos, Old English lettering and Chinese symbols.

Naturalistic Tattoos
When an attempt is made to portray the tattoos in a realistic style, they tend to take the 'natural' form. The portrayal, involving minute detailing, shading and perspective, is done in such a way that imparts a tattoo design as much realism as possible. With their cost a little on the higher side, naturalistic tattoos more popularly comprise of faces of Native Americans and religious leaders.

Dedication Tattoos
Dedication tattoos, commonly known as 'pledges', involved the use of the sailor-based designs, like the heart and name banner, the anchor with a ship name, and the insignia of a military regiment. Not much popular in the present times, they command a reasonable price, mainly because of the reason that they are amongst the standard designs offered at a tattoo parlor.

Simplification Tattoos
Simplification tattoos do not have any limiting boundaries in terms of the designs. Almost any and every shape and size can be included in this type, as long as it is stylized by the tattoo maker. Right from the action figurines and animals to flowers and hearts, the range of designs in simplification tattoos is quite wide. Panthers and lions are the popular designs in standard simplification tattoos, while dragons and zodiac signs rule the roost in custom-made stylized tattoos.

Complex Tattoos
Complex tattoos, as their very name suggests, involve designs that are much more intricate than the other styles. Also known as combination tattoos, they comprise of an amalgamation of various tattoos, making them much more impressive than the other type of designs. The most popular complex tattoos comprise of traditional Japanese body suits and combinations of unrelated images.

Pennywise
01-04-11, 12:47 PM
Just some samples of functional piercings.......
Aren't they fun?

Pennywise
07-04-11, 01:20 PM
Tattoo Aftercare

The first few days and weeks for a new tattoo are probably the most important for your new tattoo. Make sure you care for it properly! Below is the healing procedure and do's and dont's we recommend. Because each individual is different, this may not always be best recommendation for each person. We recommend you follow the advice of your tattoo artist or seek the advice of a doctor first.

Leave the bandage that you received after the tattoo on for 2 to 10 hours. Tattoos will ooze, this is a normal part of the healing process. The bandage is there to keep air-born bacteria and any other contaminants in the environment from invading your wound.
Make sure you hands have been washed thoroughly before you remove the bandage.
After removing the bandage cleanse the tattoo area with soap and water. Do not scrub the tattoo with a brush or towel (this should not be done until the tattoo has healed). The idea behind the washing is to eliminate any dead cells have been allowed to accumulate on the surface.
Dry the tattoo area by gently patting the area with a clean, sterile towel.
Let the tattoo dry completely (approx 10 minutes).
Lightly rub on a thin layer of antibiotic ointment (such as Bacitracin).
You do not need to re-bandage.
Repeat steps above for three - four days, approximately 6 times a day. The antibiotic cream should not be used for more than 3-4 days (read the directions on the ointment); switch to a fragrance free lotion. The idea behind this part of the process is to NOT let the tattoo dry out. The ointment should be applied heavily enough to look shiny. Too thin and the surface can dry and prolong healing. You may need too apply more or less often, depending on you and your environment (again consult the directions for the ointment for proper application).

After a few days you may notice some peeling and possibly a little scabbing. Excessive scabbing can indicate a poorly done tattoo, but some scabbing may be normal. It is at this point in the healing process that your tattoo will begin to itch. RESIST THE URGE TO SATISFY YOUR DESIRE TO SCRATCH, RUB, OR PICK at the tattoo!!! Remember the treatment you tattoo receives in the first few weeks are the most important days of its life!
Some final DO's and DONT's:

:furious::furious: DO NOT :furious::furious::

Go swimming, or soak in a hot tub or bath.
Use hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol on your tattoo.
Itch, pick, or scratch the tattoo.
Participate in activities that will make you sweat.

:Finger_fing22::Finger_fing22: DO :Finger_fing22::Finger_fing22::

Stay out of the sun until your tattoo has healed completely.
Apply sun block to tattoo after it has healed whenever it is exposed to the sun to protect it from damaging ultraviolet rays.

Decent
25-04-11, 03:07 AM
Body Piercing With Personal Touch (http://do-while.com/body-piercing-with-personal-touch/)

Some people (http://do-while.com/pixel-people-figures-made-of-people/) like to mess around and to make new things out of metal, others like to nourish their skin and ti help others do it, while there are those people who like to see some metal accessories in their skin. You read it right IN the skin! Most people really know how to ”wear” their modified and pierced skin no matter how peculiar or bizarre it may look. The feeling of getting yourself pierced feeling the metal going through the skin is an aphrodisiac for some. One of the oddest and over the top modifications with metal rings is most certainly piercing corset (that must be rally painful). I wonder how can they pass the metal detector? Look at this collection of some pretty weird (http://do-while.com/weird-and-creepy-clown-faces/) piercings and judge for yourselves.:smilee:

http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=84171&d=1305092565
http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=84172&d=1305092565

Decent
25-04-11, 03:08 AM
A compilation of piercings....Enjoy!!!!!

http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=84170&d=1305090785
(http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=84170&d=1305090785)

Pennywise
25-04-11, 12:16 PM
http://do-while.com/img/misc/body-percing/body-percing55.jpg (http://do-while.com/img/misc/body-percing/body-percing55.jpg)
This is photoshopped....not real......hehehe......

Pennywise
26-04-11, 03:33 PM
Get a good tattoo artist the first time...everytime...

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=140668239337706

Pennywise
26-04-11, 03:48 PM
Please be prepared for any tattoos.....please don't be like this, ok?

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=137452992992564

Pennywise
04-05-11, 01:33 PM
Scarification is not a precise practice; variables, such as skin type, cut depth, and how the wound is treated while healing, make the outcome unpredictable. A method that works on one person may not work on another. The scars tend to spread as they heal, so outcome design is usually simple, the details being lost during healing.

Branding

Human branding (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_branding) is one type of scarification. It is similar in nature to livestock branding (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livestock_branding).
Strike branding
This is the same process used to brand livestock. A piece of metal is heated and pressed onto the skin for the brand. However, the brand is usually done piece by piece rather than all at once. For example, to get a V-shaped brand, two lines would be burned separately by a straight piece of metal, rather than by a V-shaped piece of metal.
Cautery branding
This is a less common form of branding that uses a tool similar to a cautery-iron to cause the burns.
Laser branding
The technical term for laser branding is "electrocautery branding". The electrocautery unit is more like an arc welder for skin than a medical laser (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser) (though it is possible to use a medical laser for scarification). Electric sparks jump from the device to the skin, vaporizing the skin. This is a more precise form of scarification, because it is possible to regulate the depth and nature of the skin damage being done to it.
Cold branding
This rare method of branding is the same thing as strike branding, except that the metal branding tool is subjected to extreme cold (such as liquid nitrogen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_nitrogen)) rather than extreme heat. This method will cause the hair on the brand to grow back white and will not cause keloiding (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keloids).

Cutting
Cutting of the skin for cosmetic purposes is not to be confused with self-harm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-harm), which is also referred to by the euphemism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphemism) "cutting." There may be cases of self-mutilation and self-scarification for non-cosmetic reasons. Lines are cut with surgical blades. Techniques include:
Ink rubbing
Tattoo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tattoo) ink (or another sterile coloring agent) is rubbed into a fresh cut. Most of the ink remains in the skin as the cut heals, and will have the same basic effect as a tattoo. As with tattoos, it is important not to pick the scabs as this will pull out the ink. The general public often interprets ink-rubbings as poorly done tattoos.
Skin removal/skinning
Cutting in single lines produces relatively thin scars, and skin removal is a way to get a larger area of scar tissue. The outlines of the area of skin to be removed will be cut, and then the skin to be removed will be peeled away. Scars from this method often have an inconsistent texture.
Packing
This method is uncommon in the West, but has traditionally been used in Africa. A cut is made diagonally and an inert material such as clay or ash is packed into the wound; massive hypertrophic scars (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertrophic_scar) are formed during healing as the wound pushes out the substance that had been inserted into the wound. Cigar ash is used in the United States for more raised and purple scars; people may also use ashes of deceased persons[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)].
Hatching
Similar in appearance to flesh removal this method of scarification relies on using a sterile surgical scalpel to cut into the skin. Where a larger area is required to be scarred you cut with a hatching technique similar to the sketching technique. This method is easier to perform than flesh removal and can be done with one hand which could be beneficial in some situations. While this technique can take longer for larger pieces it is useful for smaller, more detailed designs and enables shading to be used.

Abrasion
Scars can be formed by removing layers of skin through abrasion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrasion_%28medical%29). This can be achieved using an inkless tattooing device, or any object that can remove skin through friction (such as sandpaper).
Chemical scarification uses corrosive chemicals to remove skin and induce scarring. The effects of this method are typically similar to other, simpler forms of scarification; as a result there has been little research undertaken on this method.

Some Pictures. Please note that some pictures might be disturbing for some...

A Video on how Cutting is done.... (http://www.bme.com/media/video/1384805/?cat=scar&page=1)

chaosspawn
04-05-11, 02:46 PM
Wow, loads of info. Liking the earlier post, but towards the end, they become gruesome that I feel my balls squirmed already.
The branding, must be hell of pain involved.

Pennywise
04-05-11, 03:10 PM
Wow, loads of info. Liking the earlier post, but towards the end, they become gruesome that I feel my balls squirmed already.
The branding, must be hell of pain involved.

Haha...thanks for reading...Well, everything that has to do with Body Modification is painful. But sometimes, some of them do it for the pain. I guess it is not that piercing or tattooing or anything for that matter, is addictive, it is the PAIN and the adrenaline rush that is addictive... I am saying from my own experience.

Pennywise
09-05-11, 02:31 PM
Something for the ladies.....

In what should come as no surprise to anyone who reads the weekly news, the media has picked up on yet another “new trend” in body modification. This week’s subject of controversy, corset piercings. What’s interesting is that I found 2 stories on corset piercings, both using the same images, and same interviews, but somehow spinning the story in 2 different ways. The first story is of course the warning story (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1383806/Surgeon-blasts-new-corset-piercing-fad-pierced-skin-pulled-ribbons.html?ito=feeds-newsxml), meant to scare parents about the dangers of surface piercings. They get extra points for quoting a plastic surgeon.

http://news.bmezine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/article-1383806-0bea5cab00000578-686_468x6801.jpg
Forget tattoos, belly button piercings and Lady Gaga-style silicone implants - the latest craze in body modification is ‘corset piercing’ where metal rings are pierced into the skin and joined together with a ribbon to give a corset effect. The ‘decoration’, which can cost up to £300, can be applied to any area of the body where the skin is loose enough to pinch in order to thread a needle through. Popular areas include the back, ribs and, in some cases, even the throat. But a cosmetic surgeon has now warned of the dangers of the bizarre trend which is sweeping the UK, saying the scarring following the procedure can be ‘absolutely horrendous’.
Today it’s possible to be branded, scarred and even have silicone implanted under the skin to create bumps and ‘horns’. Eccentric popstar Lady Gaga is just one celebrity who’s jumped on the bandwagon. She sported bizarre flesh-coloured ‘horns’ on her face during a television interview in February this year. According to piercing experts, the ‘corset’ modification is growing in popularity as more and more brave the pain.
But consultant plastic surgeon Kevin Hancock, a council member of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons who works at Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Merseyside, warned of the problems it can cause. He said: ‘I can’t believe it’s something that people would be attracted to. ‘Any piercing, superficial or otherwise, produces a scar and different people scar in different ways. ‘For some, the scarring may be slight but for others it can produce problems where the tissue overgrows and you end up with a red lump which is permanent. ‘In some cases this can be absolutely horrendous. ‘I have to say it seems absolutely barking to me. I was amazed when I saw pictures of this piercing - it would be extremely painful and it’s only temporary. ‘This is a row of rings which could also bleed and become infected. There is a risk of the rings pulling the skin and also becoming caught on something.

Decent
11-05-11, 04:38 PM
Some of the extreme piercing that I found on the internet....respect their courage!

Surprisingly, not all people who practice extreme body piercing are attention whores who were unloved as children. At the Phuket Vegetarian Festival (http://www.dailypress.com/news/custom/offbeat/sns-phuket-vegetarian-festival-pg,0,1318181.photogallery) in Thailand, the extreme piercers believe that jabbing huge objects through their flesh will bring the community good luck and release evil spirits from the body.
We have included pictures of both types of extreme body piercers below.

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-1.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-2.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-3.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-4.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-5.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-6.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-7.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-8.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-9.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-10.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-11.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-12.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-13.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-14.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-15.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-16.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-17.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-18.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-19.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-20.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-21.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-22.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-23.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-24.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-25.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-26.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-27.jpg

Decent
11-05-11, 04:40 PM
http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_1.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_1.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_2.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_2.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_3.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_3.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_4.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_4.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_5.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_5.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_6.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_6.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_7.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_7.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_8.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_8.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_9.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_9.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_10.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_10.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_11.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_11.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_12.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_12.jpg)

(http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_13.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_14.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_14.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_15.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_15.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_16.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_16.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_17.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_17.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_18.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_18.jpg)

(http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_19.jpg)

(http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_20.jpg)

http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_21.jpg (http://www.myinterestingfiles.com/images/2008/03/extremebodypiercing_21.jpg)

Decent
11-05-11, 04:40 PM
http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-32.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-33.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-34.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-35.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-36.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-37.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-38.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-39.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-40.jpg

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/body-piercing-41.jpg

Decent
11-05-11, 04:43 PM
Extreme Body Piercing (http://www.damncoolpictures.com/2007/03/extreme-body-piercing.html)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgflGFP_arI/AAAAAAAACfA/YSlI_I5OpX0/s400/body_piercing_01.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgflGFP_arI/AAAAAAAACfA/YSlI_I5OpX0/s1600-h/body_piercing_01.jpg)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgflGVP_asI/AAAAAAAACfI/_TsSy58Gzvg/s400/body_piercing_02.jpg (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgflGVP_asI/AAAAAAAACfI/_TsSy58Gzvg/s1600-h/body_piercing_02.jpg)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgflGVP_atI/AAAAAAAACfQ/ZABbe2TfU-0/s400/body_piercing_03.jpg (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgflGVP_atI/AAAAAAAACfQ/ZABbe2TfU-0/s1600-h/body_piercing_03.jpg)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/Rgfj_lP_aoI/AAAAAAAACeo/6ND77Z-M9e4/s400/body_piercing_05.jpg (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/Rgfj_lP_aoI/AAAAAAAACeo/6ND77Z-M9e4/s1600-h/body_piercing_05.jpg)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/Rgfj_1P_aqI/AAAAAAAACe4/ikq3y7_ZNxA/s400/body_piercing_07.jpg (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/Rgfj_1P_aqI/AAAAAAAACe4/ikq3y7_ZNxA/s1600-h/body_piercing_07.jpg)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/Rgfi0VP_ajI/AAAAAAAACeA/7h84yzpzcug/s400/body_piercing_08.jpg (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/Rgfi0VP_ajI/AAAAAAAACeA/7h84yzpzcug/s1600-h/body_piercing_08.jpg)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/Rgfi0lP_alI/AAAAAAAACeQ/Ho_nrQaZCHE/s400/body_piercing_10.jpg (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/Rgfi0lP_alI/AAAAAAAACeQ/Ho_nrQaZCHE/s1600-h/body_piercing_10.jpg)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/Rgfi01P_amI/AAAAAAAACeY/BaMg2QBM_LU/s400/body_piercing_12.jpg (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/Rgfi01P_amI/AAAAAAAACeY/BaMg2QBM_LU/s1600-h/body_piercing_12.jpg)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfheVP_agI/AAAAAAAACdo/5BsuLorxa6Y/s400/body_piercing_15.jpg (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfheVP_agI/AAAAAAAACdo/5BsuLorxa6Y/s1600-h/body_piercing_15.jpg)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfheVP_ahI/AAAAAAAACdw/oggRR4M5bzM/s400/body_piercing_16.jpg (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfheVP_ahI/AAAAAAAACdw/oggRR4M5bzM/s1600-h/body_piercing_16.jpg)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfheVP_aiI/AAAAAAAACd4/KwWADO4pi8w/s400/body_piercing_17.jpg (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfheVP_aiI/AAAAAAAACd4/KwWADO4pi8w/s1600-h/body_piercing_17.jpg)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfgdFP_abI/AAAAAAAACdA/aForlKW7Ei4/s400/body_piercing_18.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfgdFP_abI/AAAAAAAACdA/aForlKW7Ei4/s1600-h/body_piercing_18.jpg)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfgdVP_acI/AAAAAAAACdI/bp3FLeOQQSw/s400/body_piercing_19.jpg (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfgdVP_acI/AAAAAAAACdI/bp3FLeOQQSw/s1600-h/body_piercing_19.jpg)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfgdVP_adI/AAAAAAAACdQ/1h6TBcIY1bo/s400/body_piercing_20.jpg (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfgdVP_adI/AAAAAAAACdQ/1h6TBcIY1bo/s1600-h/body_piercing_20.jpg)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfgdlP_aeI/AAAAAAAACdY/iWBpK4JkDHs/s400/body_piercing_23.jpg (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfgdlP_aeI/AAAAAAAACdY/iWBpK4JkDHs/s1600-h/body_piercing_23.jpg)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfeylP_aWI/AAAAAAAACcc/OIpyPkHFXi4/s400/body_piercing_24.jpg (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfeylP_aWI/AAAAAAAACcc/OIpyPkHFXi4/s1600-h/body_piercing_24.jpg)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/Rgfey1P_aYI/AAAAAAAACco/TQVrxXTAESw/s400/body_piercing_25.jpg (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/Rgfey1P_aYI/AAAAAAAACco/TQVrxXTAESw/s1600-h/body_piercing_25.jpg)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/Rgfey1P_aZI/AAAAAAAACcw/v2jCqZtb3uY/s400/body_piercing_26.jpg (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/Rgfey1P_aZI/AAAAAAAACcw/v2jCqZtb3uY/s1600-h/body_piercing_26.jpg)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfezFP_aaI/AAAAAAAACc4/ForAOxYX1Gw/s400/body_piercing_27.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfezFP_aaI/AAAAAAAACc4/ForAOxYX1Gw/s1600-h/body_piercing_27.jpg)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfdEFP_aTI/AAAAAAAACcE/oYkHK0pUwcg/s400/body_piercing_29.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfdEFP_aTI/AAAAAAAACcE/oYkHK0pUwcg/s1600-h/body_piercing_29.jpg)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfdEVP_aUI/AAAAAAAACcM/P9H0g6516hg/s400/body_piercing_30.jpg (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfdEVP_aUI/AAAAAAAACcM/P9H0g6516hg/s1600-h/body_piercing_30.jpg)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfdEVP_aVI/AAAAAAAACcU/0jDBIlPzrrc/s400/body_piercing_31.jpg (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfdEVP_aVI/AAAAAAAACcU/0jDBIlPzrrc/s1600-h/body_piercing_31.jpg)

(http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RgfbjFP_aPI/AAAAAAAACbk/yX7_44mnJW4/s1600-h/body_piercing_32.jpg)

Decent
11-05-11, 04:46 PM
Body piercings have become quite popular in modern society!

http://www.moolf.com/images/stories/Amazing/Extreme-Body-Piercings/extreme-body-piercings1.jpghttp://www.moolf.com/images/stories/Amazing/Extreme-Body-Piercings/extreme-body-piercings10.jpghttp://www.moolf.com/images/stories/Amazing/Extreme-Body-Piercings/extreme-body-piercings2.jpg

http://www.moolf.com/images/stories/Amazing/Extreme-Body-Piercings/extreme-body-piercings3.jpghttp://www.moolf.com/images/stories/Amazing/Extreme-Body-Piercings/extreme-body-piercings4.jpghttp://www.moolf.com/images/stories/Amazing/Extreme-Body-Piercings/extreme-body-piercings5.jpg

http://www.moolf.com/images/stories/Amazing/Extreme-Body-Piercings/extreme-body-piercings7.jpghttp://www.moolf.com/images/stories/Amazing/Extreme-Body-Piercings/extreme-body-piercings8.jpghttp://www.moolf.com/images/stories/Amazing/Extreme-Body-Piercings/extreme-body-piercings9.jpg

Decent
13-05-11, 10:09 AM
http://wahoha.com/static/images/ci/50080-220x220.jpg

Pennywise
20-05-11, 01:22 PM
Some friends and acquaintances of mine that you could visit if you guys want some awesome Tattoos...

http://www.facebook.com/julian.oh?sk=photos
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=670282022&sk=photos

eyemore
05-06-11, 04:34 PM
erk.. satisfaction through pains?
also on private part..? hmm

Pennywise
13-06-11, 11:41 AM
erk.. satisfaction through pains?
also on private part..? hmm

Yup.... I should say it is a self satisfaction in terms of accomplishment, coz not everyone is able to accept the pain and stares garnered from it. It is all for self purpose only, but some do it just as a statement, be it fashion or just following a group of people.

Decent
26-07-11, 09:19 PM
There is also some celebrities into tattoos.

http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88592&stc=1&d=1311686294http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88593&stc=1&d=1311686294http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88594&stc=1&d=1311686294http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88595&stc=1&d=1311686294http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88596&stc=1&d=1311686294

Pennywise
27-07-11, 01:57 PM
Funny, awkward and ugly tattoos : Part 1

Pennywise
27-07-11, 01:58 PM
Funny, awkward and ugly tattoos : Part 2

Pennywise
27-07-11, 01:59 PM
Funny, awkward and ugly tattoos : Part 3

Pennywise
27-07-11, 02:01 PM
Funny, awkward and ugly tattoos : Part 4

fuckjack
06-08-11, 01:04 AM
i love this kind of tatoos.awesome to see chicks with this rite?88925

Pennywise
11-08-11, 06:42 PM
This is so funny....look how tattoos can be fun.

http://youtu.be/R-tCIjg8_kw

Decent
12-08-11, 02:09 AM
Extreme Tattooing (http://artsyspot.com/extreme-tattooing/)

The first written reference to the word, “tattoo” (or Samoan “Tatau”) appears in the journal of Joseph Banks, the naturalist aboard Captain Cook’s ship the HMS Endeavour in 1769: “I shall now mention the way they mark themselves indelibly, each of them is so marked by their humor or disposition”. The art tattooing has been practiced for centuries and was mainly used in a tribal decoration and cultural sense. In the 21st century this is still mainly the essence of a tattoo. To make a statement about yourself to others. What a 45-year-old woman with a tramp stamp or an accountant from London with a tribal tattoo are trying to say with their markings is only to be guessed at. The same can be said for these extreme tattoos.

http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos01.jpghttp://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos02.jpg

http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos03.jpghttp://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos04.jpg

http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos06.jpghttp://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos05.jpg

http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos07.jpghttp://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos08.jpg

http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos10.jpghttp://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos09.jpg

http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos11.jpghttp://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos12.jpg

http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos13.jpghttp://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos14.jpg

http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos15.jpghttp://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos16.jpg

http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos17.jpg

Decent
12-08-11, 02:10 AM
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos18.jpg
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos19.jpg
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos20.jpg
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos21.jpg
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos22.jpg
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos23.jpg
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos24.jpg
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos25.jpg
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos26.jpg
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos27.jpg
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos28.jpg
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos29.jpg
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos30.jpg
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos31.jpg
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos32.jpg
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos33.jpg
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos34.jpg

Decent
22-08-11, 09:40 AM
http://www.photographyabdu.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Designs-of-Girls-Tattoo-Photography.jpg

Decent
22-08-11, 06:59 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eSwtQHLFQAk/TUpRLaTGlSI/AAAAAAAAAFA/jRtYsZHBwu0/s1600/Sexy+Body+Full+Tattoo+Girl.jpg

Decent
22-08-11, 07:00 PM
http://img1.blogblog.com/img/icon18_wrench_allbkg.png (http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=6860507935041286856&widgetType=HTML&widgetId=HTML1&action=editWidget&sectionId=crosscol)

girl tribal tattoo

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eSwtQHLFQAk/TUpLqtNBL1I/AAAAAAAAAEo/WOKStgaKUuU/s640/tattoo01.jpg (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eSwtQHLFQAk/TUpLqtNBL1I/AAAAAAAAAEo/WOKStgaKUuU/s1600/tattoo01.jpg)

Decent
Neck, hands, wrists and feet are also popular places for girls tattoo

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eSwtQHLFQAk/TUpMCFOJCII/AAAAAAAAAEs/n6_QD5lTyMY/s640/Phoenix-Tatt0o.1.jpg (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eSwtQHLFQAk/TUpMCFOJCII/AAAAAAAAAEs/n6_QD5lTyMY/s1600/Phoenix-Tatt0o.1.jpg)

Decent
Phoenik tattoo girl

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eSwtQHLFQAk/TUpMR6yKW2I/AAAAAAAAAEw/D8cLVGp4aD4/s400/Tattoo+Sexy+Girls2.jpg (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eSwtQHLFQAk/TUpMR6yKW2I/AAAAAAAAAEw/D8cLVGp4aD4/s1600/Tattoo+Sexy+Girls2.jpg)
tattooed girl

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eSwtQHLFQAk/TUpOycV5K-I/AAAAAAAAAE0/Gr0F45-x1sE/s400/sexy-girl-tattoo1.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eSwtQHLFQAk/TUpOycV5K-I/AAAAAAAAAE0/Gr0F45-x1sE/s1600/sexy-girl-tattoo1.jpg)

Decent
Hot Sexy Star Girls Tattoos. Hot Sexy Star Girls Tattoo.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eSwtQHLFQAk/TUpP4bq33SI/AAAAAAAAAE4/TmBwovYJY74/s400/b-girl-tatoo-tattoo-babe-sexy-tattoos-woman-Imagineglow-Arts_large.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eSwtQHLFQAk/TUpP4bq33SI/AAAAAAAAAE4/TmBwovYJY74/s1600/b-girl-tatoo-tattoo-babe-sexy-tattoos-woman-Imagineglow-Arts_large.jpg)
The tribal tattoo designs are very appealing with their overlapping designs

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eSwtQHLFQAk/TUpQe5DFUVI/AAAAAAAAAE8/kMYwG9mBGkc/s400/ALAMGIR250205_1232900781_1-amzadsujonblog__45-MusicGirlTattoo.jpg (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eSwtQHLFQAk/TUpQe5DFUVI/AAAAAAAAAE8/kMYwG9mBGkc/s1600/ALAMGIR250205_1232900781_1-amzadsujonblog__45-MusicGirlTattoo.jpg)

Decent
22-08-11, 07:01 PM
style body art tattoo: Sexy Body Full Tattoo Girl

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eSwtQHLFQAk/TUpR11YgERI/AAAAAAAAAFI/rCk4b-0Nyhk/s400/tribal-tattoo-design-2.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_eSwtQHLFQAk/TUpR11YgERI/AAAAAAAAAFI/rCk4b-0Nyhk/s1600/tribal-tattoo-design-2.jpg)

Decent
03-09-11, 07:43 PM
http://www.mk-portal.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89273&stc=1&d=1315048955

This is a artistic one. Wowwwwwwwww!

Decent
23-09-11, 02:24 AM
http://69dirtysecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Pussy-locked-up.jpg

Decent
23-09-11, 02:25 AM
http://69dirtysecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Tits-and-Tattoos.jpg

Decent
07-10-11, 11:28 AM
Extreme Tattooing (http://artsyspot.com/extreme-tattooing/)

The first written reference to the word, “tattoo” (or Samoan “Tatau”) appears in the journal of Joseph Banks, the naturalist aboard Captain Cook’s ship the HMS Endeavour in 1769: “I shall now mention the way they mark themselves indelibly, each of them is so marked by their humor or disposition”. The art tattooing has been practiced for centuries and was mainly used in a tribal decoration and cultural sense. In the 21st century this is still mainly the essence of a tattoo. To make a statement about yourself to others. What a 45-year-old woman with a tramp stamp or an accountant from London with a tribal tattoo are trying to say with their markings is only to be guessed at. The same can be said for these extreme tattoos.
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos01.jpg

Decent
07-10-11, 11:31 AM
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos02.jpg

Decent
07-10-11, 11:32 AM
http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos04.jpg

http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos05.jpg

http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos04.jpg

http://artsyspot.com/img01/extreme-tattoos05.jpg

Decent
07-10-11, 11:32 AM